Tuesday 17 February 2015

Of Po and Particles

Apparently, now that the Large Hadron Collider has been upgraded, it can  search for a particle ( the gluon) which is allegedly even more exciting than the Higgs - Boson .

(pause to allow for excitement)

Being a supersymmetry particle (don't ask) , it can point us to the elusive 'Dark Matter' of the universe (as opposed to the 'Dark Web' of the online universe,).
Anyway, whilst trying to contain my own excitement , and the trembling of my hands which rattled the porcelain cup from which I was drinking my tea, I espied another article in which Anne Woods, creator of 'The Teletubbies' bemoaned the proposed remake as evidence of the dearth of originality and creativity in media (a point which I mentioned in a previous post ).
Following my own logic which adheres to the quantum idea of entanglement , I decided to make a little collage combining the two, with our illustrious  ( anti - ) heroes searching for the elusive 'gluon' particle

This collage is purely for information purposes, thank you


As a parent whose eyeballs were scoured and senses assaulted by the above scamps and a certain purple dinosaur , I am ambivalent - part of me thinks how sad that the creative urge is being  neglected, and part of me thinks thank goodness, no more...again again! - except, if they are being re - made then they do exist.
Time for a lie down...

No comments:

Post a Comment